Cefla Kleenspray 12/P
- Conveyor system with a vacuum to secure & support the feeding of the disposable paper, ensuring proper tracking & automatic winding of the paper roll. The paper roll change-over time is only a few minutes. The panel lies flat on the belt which prevents the transfer of over-spray onto the bottom side. The use of dry filters promotes clean air & maintains a consistent air-flow throughout the spray booth which also limits the machine maintenance time to a minimum. This also produces an enhanced quality finish, control & containment of over-spray, resulting in significant material savings.
- The Spray system uses an inverter drive, variable speed reciprocating trolley which provides a consistent spray speed & pattern across the entire conveyor belt.
- The spray system can accept up to (4) spray guns which are mounted on a “QUICK-CHANGE” gun supporting trolley.
- PLC touch screen for clear visual operator interface & a large memory storage of working programs, parameters, controls & diagnostic functions.
- Working width is 0 – 1,200 mm (0″ – 48″); min. working length is 305 mm (12″); variable speed control from 1.5 to 5 M/MIN (5 to 16 FT/MIN);
- Power consumption is 4.8 kW; compressed air required is 5 NL/M (0.18 CFM); exhaust / air mix is 3,600 CFM; electrical elements are explosion proof.
- Machine Footprint: 177″L x 205″W x 100″H